【New Corona】As an infection prevention measure of this facility(Updated January 20, 2021)
Staff recommend " Overnight Stay Plan "
Click here for "Recommended Accommodation plan"
- ◆Meals in Room◆Private Bath Free◆, Loose accommodation Check out at 11am, ", Specia A5 rank Maesawa beef plan, "From 28,000 yen(Per person in one room for 2 people) ※Tax-included amount
- ◆Limited Time Only◆ Corona measures / Both dinner and breakfast"Meal in Private Room" 【 Cooking is left to the master 】From 22,850 yen(Per person in one room for 2 people) ※Tax-included amount
- ◆Iwate Travel Support Project / Iwate Prefecture Limited◆ One free private bath "Maesawa Beef Plan" (2 meals per night)From 16,000 yen(Per person in one room for 2 people) ※Tax-included amount
Bath (3 sources)
To the bath page
To the room page
- 【New Building·River side·Special Room】Room with Semi Open Air Bath, "Moegi", Non-smoking
- 【New Building·River side·Special Room】Room with Semi Open Air Bath《Akakuchinashi》Non-smoking
- 【New Building·River side·Special Room】Room with Semi Open Air Bath, "Anzu", Non-smoking
- 【New Building·River side】Japanese + Western room 14 m² Japanese style room+Wide edge+Twin《Hanezu》Non-smoking
To cooking page
- ◆Recommended◆, From Kitakami, Iwate Prefecture, ", Shiroyuri pork shabu-shabu, ", Kaiseki Meal
- ◆Most Popular!◆Iwate boasts brand cow, "Maesawa Beef,", Kaiseki, Ceramic plate grilled or sukiyaki
- ◆Enjoy the finest brand cow◆【Specia A5 rank Maesawa beef】Kaiseki Meal※Grilled pottery or sukiyaki
- 【Hokke or other freshly made "Obanzai" is a popular breakfast】
To the photo gallery page
- Please heal the daily fatigue in the guest room with pottery "Moegi".
- 【Exclusive outdoor bath for women "Seseragi-no-yu"】Scenery along the mountain stream, Autumn leaves enjoy autumn leaves.
- 【Maesawa Beef's "pottery grill"】Deliciousness that melts in your mouth! The recommendation is medium rare.
- 【New Building, Entrance】There are Iwate crafts and the hearth.
Go to access page
|【3 kinds of different springs and seasonal local cuisine】Kiri-no-Hana and Yamabuki-no-Hana|
|1-128-2 Iwasakishinden, Waga Town, Kitakami City, Iwate Prefecture|
|Tohoku Expressway, 20 minutes from Kitakami Ezuriko IC, 25 minutes by car from JR Kitakami Station Free transfer available (reservation required)|
Pick-up presence (condition)
★Free shuttle bus (reservation system up to 3 days in advance)
○Pick up··Depart at JR Kitakami Station 14:00, Depart at JR Kitakami Station 17:00
※Departure from JR Kitakami Station 16:00 in special period (Golden Week · Obon · New Year holidays)
○Sending··Semi Onsen 9:45 departure, Arrive at JR Kitakami Station 10:15
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.