【New Corona】As an infection prevention measure of this facility(Updated January 20, 2021)
Bath (3 sources)
To the bath page
To the room page
- 【New Building·River side·Special Room】Room with Semi Open Air Bath, "Moegi", Non-smoking
- 【New Building·River side·Special Room】Room with Semi Open Air Bath《Akakuchinashi》Non-smoking
- 【New Building·River side·Special Room】Room with Semi Open Air Bath, "Anzu", Non-smoking
- 【New Building·River side】Japanese + Western room 14 m² Japanese style room+Wide edge+Twin《Hanezu》Non-smoking
To cooking page
- ◆Recommended◆, From Kitakami, Iwate Prefecture, ", Shiroyuri pork shabu-shabu, ", Kaiseki Meal
- ◆Most Popular!◆Iwate boasts brand cow, "Maesawa Beef,", Kaiseki, Ceramic plate grilled or sukiyaki
- ◆Enjoy the finest brand cow◆【Specia A5 rank Maesawa beef】Kaiseki Meal※Grilled pottery or sukiyaki
- 【Hokke or other freshly made "Obanzai" is a popular breakfast】
To the photo gallery page
- 【Japanese-Western style room(14 m² Japanese style room+Wide edge+Twin)】Recommended for families and friends☆
- 【 Private Bath"Yoshimi-no-yu" 】 It is a size for 2 to 3 people and is recommended for families.
- 【 Private room meal 】 Enjoy dinner and sake in a "private room"
- 【New Building, Entrance】There are Iwate crafts and the hearth.
Go to access page
|【3 kinds of different springs and seasonal local cuisine】Kiri-no-Hana and Yamabuki-no-Hana|
|1-128-2 Iwasakishinden, Waga Town, Kitakami City, Iwate Prefecture|
|Tohoku Expressway, 20 minutes from Kitakami Ezuriko IC, 25 minutes by car from JR Kitakami Station Free transfer available (reservation required)|
Pick-up presence (condition)
★Free shuttle bus (reservation system up to 3 days in advance)
○Pick up··Depart at JR Kitakami Station 14:00, Depart at JR Kitakami Station 17:00
※Departure from JR Kitakami Station 16:00 in special period (Golden Week · Obon · New Year holidays)
○Sending··Semi Onsen 9:45 departure, Arrive at JR Kitakami Station 10:15
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.